2010年9月2日星期四

One day Shanghai Expo,What to see?

This Saturday, My mom and I will go to Shanghai to visit Shanghai Expo. I am very exciting and expect this tour for long time.But what can I see in such a short time? I am really worried about the crowded people.And should I wait in queue for 2-3hours even long time to enter one Hot Pavillions? I hate crowded and wating.Fortunately, our agency Absolute China Tours has already got China Pavilion reservation for us in advance.We will visit China Pavilion from 16:30 to17:30.I am sure that I am not so luck to visit all the hot Pavilions,such as  US ,Saudi and UK.This time,I will challenge myself and give me two tasks. One is to see how crowed the Expo is. The other is to visit more and more pavilions in limit time. For me, cold pavilion is still fresh and interesting.Would you like to guess how many pavilions I can visit? Let us check it out on Saturday!


Ryan
 
Mobile:+86-159-58190381
Skype: everyanyi
Gtalk&Email:  syanyi@gmail.com
P Please consider the environment before printing this email



没有评论:

发表评论