2010年10月12日星期二

Nice sentences of travel

1.The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page

2.I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.

3.The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.

4.The longest journey a man must take is the eighteen inches from his head to his heart

5.A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

6.The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see.

7.A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.

8.Travel teaches toleration.

9.My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunities.

10.
Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience.


--
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Ryan
 
Mobile:+86-159-58190381
Skype: everyanyi
Gtalk&Email:  syanyi@gmail.com
P Please consider the environment before printing this email



没有评论:

发表评论